UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
11,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Hannover-Langenhagen is searching for you as:
Aircraft mechanic specialised in aero engines (m|f|d)
Code - MSE
- Dismantling and assembly of engine units as well as engine unit assemblies and electrical components in accordance with manufacturer specifications (manual, IPC, SB, etc.) and internal work plans
- Perform measurements during assembly and disassembly process
- Diagnosis of components
- Electronic documentation and recording of disassembled components
- Documentation of relevant measurement results
- Performing tool checks
- Completed minimum 3-year vocational training as aircraft mechanic specialised in aero engines
- Relevant professional experience in the maintenance of aero engines as well as basic knowledge in the handling of aviation standards and regulations
- Good technical English language skills
- Skills in MS-Office; ECMS and SAP knowledge desirable
- Readiness for shift work (including night shifts) and flexible assignments
You will display independent systematic working, be reliable and able to work under pressure. Your profile will include good team working capacity and communication skills.
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.