UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
11,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Hannover-Langenhagen is searching for you as:
Senior Manager System Engineering & Configuration Control (m/f/d) - located in Zhuhai, China
Code - Zhuhai
- Set up and control annual targets and budgets for all divisions and calculate the annual head count
- Supervision of training and qualification of engineering staff
- Coordinate the activities with all other MTU locations and with the OEMs
- Support audits according to airworthiness regulations
- Specification of new equipment, machinery and processes in consideration of regulatory requirements
- Support and supervise technical investigation and coordinate engine failure analysis
- Review of vendor contracts together with the strategic purchasing department
- Strategic planning for future developments and supervision of new projects, processes and improvements and delegation of projects to subordinates
- Support sales activities in regard of customer acquisition and technical expertise for contract negotiation
- Supervision of shop regulations compliance and responsibility for safety and quality
- Valuation of the managers performance, quality and reliability and support managers in organizing work according to operational plan
- University degree with major in aeronautical engineering or equivalent qualification, aero-engine design or aeronautical process engineering is preferred
- At least 7 years experience within mechanical and/or aeronautical engineering, at aero-engine manufacture or maintenance relevant experience is preferred; experience of aeronautical engine engineering management is highly preferred
- Experience in related field of activities
- Excellent English skills
- Experienced handling of Office-Software
- Strategic and managerial minded, to be professional in technical and human management
- Cooperative, team working spirit, dedicated to individual job responsibilities, sense of high responsibility and reliability, willing to adapt to intercultural working environment, able to work under workloads pressure, solution-oriented
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.