MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern (m/f/d) - Digitalisation Project Management
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is currently in the exciting process to implement a SAP system. This means that our business processes are being digitalized and you could assist in the implementation and migration processes that will be ongoing in the forthcoming months.
- Support in the migration of all MLS business data from our current systems into SAP
- Support in the realization of SAP infrastructure and application deployment within MLS
- Preparation of relevant documentation (detailing process changes as well as for training, installation and operation of the systems)
- Development of Solution Proposals for new IT/digitalization projects
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Study in the field of computer science, business informatics, information management or business management
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Ideally knowledge and experience in the programming languages VBA, as well as in dealing with SAP
- Knowledge and handling of MS Office
- Very good language English language skills; Dutch and/or German considered a plus
- Fulltime internship (40 hours per week), preferably 6 months
- Start date: January 15 or February 01, 2021
- Active student status for the entire duration of the internship (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!