UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
11,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Hannover-Langenhagen is searching for you as:
Engine Mechanic On-Site Services (m|f|d)
Code - MSEO
- Carrying out maintenance and inspection work on engines at customer sites (disassembly/ inspection/ assembly/ end of lease inspection)
- Carrying out small repairs on-site
- Setting up the work area on-site
- Creation of the necessary work documentation and customer documentation
- Technical assistance and instruction of personnel at customer sites
- Independent order preparation and post-processing
- Maintaining, checking and assembling tools
- Creation of material lists for repairs on-site
- Support for customer inquiries
- Completed at least 3 years of vocational training as an aircraft mechanic specialized in engine technology
- Relevant professional experience in aircraft engine maintenance
- BSI experience desirable
- Knowledge of and compliance with aviation and occupational safety regulations
- Good technical English skills
- Experienced handling of MS-Office; knowledge of SAP desirable
- Willingness to work flexibly (also weekends and night work)
- High willingness to travel to worldwide assignments
- Competent, confident and professional approach to customers
- Responsible, systematic, target-oriented working methods
- Resilience and a good team player
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.