Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 2,100 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
Customer Account Manager (m/f/d)
Kennziffer - MVHF
- Management of existing customer relations reflecting technical and economic conditions with the purpose of enhancing customer satisfaction
- Providing an interface function to the customer in the handling of customer orders and contracts
- Specifying repair scopes and budget for engine repairs and close coordination with the customer
- Order management from preparation to invoicing in cooperation with the executing and supporting departments such as engineering, logistics and production control
- Optimizing the cost-effectiveness of repair orders as well as monitoring and controlling order-related and contract-related KPIs
- Ensuring the currency and completeness of regular communications with customer and departments
- Supporting the sales department in preparing promotion campaigns
- Degree in air transport management, aviation management, business administration, (business-) engineering, aerospace engineering or general mechanical engineering or mechanical engineer with professional experience in the aerospace or MRO industry
- Experience in account management in the aerospace or MRO industry desirable
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willingness to travel internationally and to be on call (AOG support)
- Excellent English, good knowledge of a further (foreign) language desirable
The combination of technical and commercial project management along with daily customer communication is what makes this role an outstanding and diverse Career opportunity in a fascinating global aviation Industry.
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Lernen Sie hier unseren Kollegen Rémi Leprince und seine Tätigkeiten bei der MTU in einem kurzen Clip kennen: