Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 2,100 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
Powerplant Engineer (m|f|d)
Kennziffer - MSCG/-P
- Overall technical responsibility for engine systems during repairs and the associated specification of disassembly and repair scope of the engines, reflecting customer order, service life, manufacturer's specifications and MTU standard
- Technical support for engines during the entire overhaul process (from disassembly to acceptance test)
- Technical coordination and leadership of handling team consisting of quality, logistics and account management and advising both internal and external customers on technical issues relating to the engine system
- Analyse engine and component condition and identify actions taking into account impact on engine performance during operation as well as costs, and internal lead time
- Support of sales in tenders and advice to customers or account management on technical matters
- Contributing to and leading interdisciplinary projects (e.g. process optimisation, technology projects, new engine launches, etc.)
- Proactively push further technological development, cost saving activities and innovative ideas
- Analyse customer fleets and develop efficient maintenance strategies for future repair measures (data analysis)
- Degree in the field of aerospace engineering, aero engine construction or mechanical engineering, industrial engineering focussing on fluid power equipment
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), SAP R3 desirable
- Excellent English and at least proficiency in German
- Excellent systems understanding, analytical thinking and methodological skills to solve complex issues
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, decision-making readiness and strong on teamwork
- Willingness to travel
You stand out through your pronounced strategic approach, your willingness to change and your assertiveness. You have the ability to quickly orient around complex systems and situations, grasp the essentials and develop creative solutions even in unclear situations.
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.