MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow —even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 11,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Manager (m/f) of Structural Mechanics for Static Parts and Externals located in Rzeszów/Poland
Code - TP 949
This expat position is located at MTU Aero Engines Polska in Rzeszów/Poland and is limited to a duration of approx. three years, with the possibility of an extension. Prior to the expatriation, the employee will undergo a 3 months training at the MTU headquarter in Munich/Germany.
- Disciplinary leadership in planning and managing of engineering resources with respect to achieve quality, costs and timelines for agreed project tasks
- Team management including staff development and qualification
- Definition of and compliance with department goals, roadmaps and operations planning and ensuring that the processing is carried out in accordance with technical specifications
- Technical leadership within her/his professional area in cooperation with MTU Munich including approval of structural mechanics analyzes
- Guarantee of work compliance with domestic authority requirements, customer requirements, partner requirements, MTU group requirements, health and safety rules applicable to the department
- Active participation in technical reviews
- Supporting standard work and technical standards definition and active knowledge management
- Representing the department within IP3E project structures and as well outside of MTU Polska
- In-depth knowledge of structural mechanics achieved and demonstrated over several years in education (e.g. in a PhD) as well as in work experience
- Advanced knowledge in analytical calculations as well as in project engineering work on engine programs
- Collaboration within the design, deviation and repair assessment work of engine components
- Deep understanding of the interdisciplinary design processes and the needs of the project engineering departments for engine components
- Several years of leadership experience
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.