MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern - Lease Business (m/f/d)
- Administrative support (e.g. Invoice issuing and check, Purchase/Repair Orders Issuing etc.)
- Support Lease Managers in Cash Collection activities
- Support Lease Manager with Reporting activities (IFRS16, Lease Cockpit, Cash Collection reports etc.)
- CRM System data entry and management
- Organize Team/Salesmeeting and Meeting Minutes
- Support Marketing activities of Lease business
- Get an understanding of engine Lease business, markets, customers and competitors and support competitive data collection and management
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- University education with excellent grades; ideally engineering, or economics
- Good IT skills (in particular MS Office)
- Excellent English proficiency
- Eloquent communication skills, diplomacy in customer dealings
- Analytical and organizational skills and business oriented mindset
- High level of commitment, flexibility and assertiveness, outstanding openness to change and creativity as well as intercultural approach in thought and deed
- Fulltime internship (40 hours per week), preferably 6 months
- Start date: ideally January 15, 2022
- Active student status for the entire duration of the internship (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
We look forward to meeting you!