MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company and we are growing fast. We are a subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG, a leading German engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B. V. specializes in short and medium-term engine leasing. Our service offering also includes asset management and technical consulting services.
We are a dynamic, multinational team and the culture and structure in the Company thrives under truly visionary Senior Management. With your support, we want to elevate the recognition of our worldwide leasing services to a new Level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern - Lease Business (all genders)
- Administrative support (e.g. Invoice issuing and check, Purchase/Repair Orders Issuing etc.)
- Support Lease Managers in Cash Collection activities
- Support Lease Manager with Reporting activities (IFRS16, Lease Cockpit, Cash Collection reports etc.)
- CRM System data entry and management
- Organize Team/Salesmeeting and Meeting Minutes
- Support Marketing activities of Lease business
- Get an understanding of engine Lease business, markets, customers and competitors and support competitive data collection and management
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- University education with excellent grades; ideally engineering, or economics
- Good IT skills (in particular MS Office)
- Excellent English proficiency
- Eloquent communication skills, diplomacy in customer dealings
- Analytical and organizational skills and business oriented mindset
- High level of commitment, flexibility and assertiveness, outstanding openness to change and creativity as well as intercultural approach in thought and deed
- Fulltime internship (40 hours per week), preferably 6 months
- Start date: ideally August/September 2022
- Active student status for the entire duration of the internship (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
We look forward to meeting you!