Welcome at MTU!
"Repair, not replace" is the recipe for success at MTU Maintenance. As a result, the globally operating company has developed into the world's largest independent maintenance engineer for civil engines. MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg, with around 850 employees, specializes in aero engines in the lower to middle thrust and power category, as well as industrial gas turbines. Join our dedicated team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, as a
IT Working Student (m/f/d)
- Assistance to the IT Manager and department
- Daily IT tasks based on business needs
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
- Creating IT business process documentation and mapping according to Business Process Modeling
- Contribute to and maintain system standards to ensure intra-departmental procedures are followed and communicated to the individual with the applicable procedures being documented and accessible.
- Ensure proper documentation of tasks/SLAs/policies/technical instructions
- Verifying that desktop/laptop software is up-to-date on a regular basis
- Opportunity to work with an international team
- Student IT / Business Administration or IT related education
- Experienced as an IT Analyst or IT Administrator or System Engineer preferred
- Experience Windows Server, Win OS, MS Office Suite, iOS
- General client networking (LAN/WAN/VPN solutions) experience is a plus
- Microsoft System Admin/System Engineer certification desirable
- Well experienced in Project Management and technical documentation writing
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Desire to support the IT department in all matters
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Availability 15-20 hrs. / week
- 1 year contract
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.