MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern - Finance (m/f/d)
- Support the Finance team with accounting operations e.g. Inventory Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P
- Actively drive improvements regarding digitalization, e.g. data consolidation, implementation of new tools
- Support the CFO in ad-hoc tasks, interacting with management and MTU experts
- Prepare internal monthly reporting to senior management and shareholders
- Assist in defining efficient processes and developing new best practices
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects within the Finance Department
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- University education with excellent grades. Business, Finance or IT education is a plus
- Proven affinity to Finance and Accounting, e.g. through former internships
- Excellent Excel skills, experience with macros or database software would be a great asset
- Fluent English with good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and business affinity
- Reliable and dedicated team player with pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality working in an international team
- Fulltime internship (40 hours per week), preferably 6 months
- Active student status for the entire duration of the internship (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
We look forward to meeting you!