MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern - Asset Management (m/f/d)
- Support the Asset Management Team in buying, selling and trading of aircraft engines and engine parts globally
- Assist in analyzing market developments by considering technical, logistical and economic aspects
- Prepare contracts, documentation and reports in various levels of the Supply-Chain-Management
- Elaborate economic calculations in regards to various sales and cost premises e.g. in MS Excel
- Assist in obtaining offers and selecting suppliers of services, as well as tracking delivery and costs
- Engage in logistical handling of engines and inventory on a global scale, including bookings in ERP Systems
- Support in identifying, securing and expanding the customer and product base
- Coordinate joint projects with Accounting, Legal and Sales Departments
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Study in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Work experience in Purchasing, Sales or Logistical Administration through former internships preferred
- English fluently written and spoken, Dutch or German is a plus
- Excellent MS Excel/Word and PowerPoint user
- Good negotiation skills and hands-on mentality
- Fulltime, preferably 6 months
- Active student status for the whole duration (university/higher education Institution)
- EU citizenship or an EU work permit
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!