MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Technical Manager (m/f/d)
- evaluate the technical condition during processes of leasing-in or buying engines in accordance with our quality standards
- approve lease return inspections/audits, storage and transition maintenance
- supervising the engines in accordance with aviation regulations
- approve asset technical delivery to lessee or buyer
- manage and approve commercial aspects and maintain lessee relationship during redeliveries and transitions
- technical counterpart for the engineering and the quality departement as well as for the OEMs
- responsibility for the technical part in negotiating lease extensions
- support remarketing efforts with technical expertise
- secure technical documentation of the engines
- stay up-to-date with in-service-issues, ADs and modifications in order to detect technical trends that can drive engine demands and analyse trend monitoring data of pool engines
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- degree in mechanical engineering, aviation technology or economics engineering
- experience in evaluating an aircraft engine technically as well as commercially
- IT knowledge (SAP, MS office, Excel, PowerPoint); Knowledge of EFPAC and STREAM of preference
- solid English language skills, additional language a bonus
- understanding of a variety of cultures, internationally oriented and able to build rapport between organizations, people and cultures, eloquent communication and diplomatic skills especially when dealing with customers
- prepared to travel internationally (25-30%)
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!