MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company that is growing fast. We were founded as a joint venture between the German MTU Aero Engines AG and the Japanese Sumitomo Corporation. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. combines the forces of an experienced and leading German aircraft engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines with Sumitomo Corporation, one of the biggest Japanese finance & trading companies, being world’s third largest aircraft lessor.
MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Our service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and Technical Asset Management. We are a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy and enjoy the respect of upper management. With your support, we want to raise the recognition of our worldwide commercial aircraft engine maintenance leasing services to a new level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Technical Asset Manager (m/f/d)
- Manage engine lease return inspections/audits, storage and transition maintenance
- Shop Visit Management, including support of dirty table inspections participation, workscope definition etc.
- Stay up-to-date with in-service-issues, ADs, Alert SB etc.
- Ensure asset compliance with technical lease provisions during term of lease and coordinate with MLS team and external parties on reporting requirements
- Support asset pre-buy due-diligence and assist with investment underwriting (forecasting technical cashflows)
- Support Remarketing team as required on asset remarketing from a technical point of view
- Build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business partners, within an international context face-to-face and remote
- Support the activity for engine dispositions/exit strategies
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed degree preferred in the field of (aviation) engineering
- Extensive technical knowledge of narrow body and/or wide body engine types
- Experience auditing technical records including engine LLP back to birth traceability, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and EASA/FAA compliance
- Very good and assured knowledge of the English language and preferable additional language skills
- Good IT skills (in particular MS Office)
- Team player and flexible; willing to perform tasks necessary to achieve common goals
- Eloquent communication skills, diplomatic skills when dealing with customers
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!