Welcome at MTU Maintenance!
Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 1,900 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
Trainee (m/f/d) Account Management
Are you looking for new challenges after your studies and first professional experiences? Would you like to contribute to the success of the MTU Maintenance in an international, agile aviation market environment? Then take the opportunity and apply for the 18 months trainee program before taking over a final mission as a Customer Account Manager. The trainee program will prepare you for your final destination and give you the necessary skills and network within the MTU Maintenance organisation (Shop, Poweplant Engineering, Material Supply, Quality, Controlling and Purchasing).
- Management of existing customer relations reflecting technical and economic conditions with the purpose of enhancing customer satisfaction
- Providing an interface function to the customer in the handling of customer orders and contracts (Shop Visit Administration)
- Specifying service scopes and budget for MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) services and close coordination with the customer
- Order management from preparation to invoicing in cooperation with the executing and supporting departments such as engineering, logistics and production control
- Optimizing the profitability of repair orders as well as monitoring and controlling order-related and contract-related KPIs
- Ensuring the professional communications with customer and departments (within the MTU MRO Network)
- Supporting the sales department in preparing and accompanying promotion campaigns
- Degree in business administration, (business-) engineering, aerospace engineering or general mechanical engineering or mechanical engineer with professional experience in the aerospace or MRO industry
- Experience in account management in the aerospace or MRO industry desirable
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Willingness to travel internationally and to be on call (AOG support)
- Willingness to work in international Projects within our MRO network
- Motivation to take responsibilities in international account manager functions within the MTU MRO network
- Excellent English, good knowledge of a further (foreign) language desirable
You also stand out through your analytical thinking, your organizational skills and your assertiveness. Your profile is completed with eloquence in communications and diplomatic tact in dealing with customers plus intercultural thinking and acting.
- Jobs that carry responsibility and exciting projects under an individual development plan
- Self-organized workshops as an opportunity for trainees to get to know MTU’s facilities in Germany
- Personal further training as set out in central development training programs
- Flexible working hours and flextime work arrangements
- Opportunities to network across MTU’s sites and personal support offerings
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.