MTU Maintenance Canada is the North American member of the MTU Maintenance network of companies, the largest independent provider of commercial engine maintenance services worldwide. Quality, efficiency and innovation are our strengths. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Delta, BC as
Customer Support Intern
Code: MVCE / 23236
Salary: $19.50 - $25.00 per hour
MTU has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Employers for New Graduates award for 2023. This special designation recognize leading companies for offering the nation's best workplaces and programs for young people starting their careers! As a Customer Support Intern, you will be supporting the Customer Support department.
Duration: preferably 6 months, open to 4-8 months (Start in January 2024)
Support the Engine Sales & Customer Support department with:
- Reviewing current processes and provide I.T. tool support
- General Administrative Support: Preparing presentations, compiling data for analysis, etc.
Student of a degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Aerospace Engineering with a strong interest in Aviation Industry. In addition, the following skills are preferred:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with data processing systems
- Strong communicator who can work well in a team
- Interest and basic knowledge of aviation industry
The Perks (The Good Stuff):
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- Company Events
- Networking Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted Food
Go to our website, to learn more about us. After your application is received, hiring managers will review for potential next steps.
MTU supports diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship. Official Social Insurance Number documentation must be presented when requested.