Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Hannover-Langenhagen is searching for you as:
Process Engineer (all genders)
Code - MONP
- Technical responsibility for engine assembly and disassembly processes
- Optimization of existing and development of new, innovative processes considering economical and technical constraints as well as process stability
- Support of production in case of disturbances and initiation of sustainable mitigation measures
- Specification of tools and machinery and technical support throughout the purchasing process
- Improvement of work plans and implementation of periodic changes in OEM data
- Substantiation of process deviations on close collaboration with Quality and Powerplant Engineering
- Driving digitalization within the Process Engineering
- Participation in internal and external audits and process analyses based on MTU quality methods
- Degree in aerospace, mechanical or manufacturing engineering or related field
- Experience in aviation industry or manufacturing / process engineering
- fluent English and at least basic proficiency in German
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, SAP, CAD, Python)
- Excellent analytical thinking and methodological skills to solve complex technical issues
- Strong organizational and communication skills and focus on teamwork
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working. MTU provides individual support for newcomers when moving to the greater Hanover-Langenhagen area. We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.