Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Ludwigsfelde near Berlin is searching for you as:
Sales Support Manager Flugtriebwerke (all genders)
Code - MVBF
Within the scope of the general support of the sales department, the following tasks are to be performed, among others:
- Preparation and coordination of quotations (unit costings and business cases) as well as the technical bases, quotation calculations and contractual matters required for this, with the involvement of the responsible divisions.
- Preparation and maintenance of offer, calculation and price templates
- Processing incoming enquiries, customer contact in coordination with the responsible Sales Manager
- Preparation and economic review of draft contractual offers
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
- Independently obtaining quotation approvals
- Customer data maintenance
- Collecting market data and information on competitors
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, economics, business informatics or comparable courses of study
- Relevant professional experience in the area of sales support or sales
- Knowledge of aircraft engines or aircraft technology is desirable
- Good written and spoken German
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of project management
- SAP knowledge is desirable
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Tel.: +49 3378 824 875