MTU Maintenance Canada is the North American member of the MTU Maintenance network of companies, the largest independent provider of commercial engine maintenance services worldwide. Quality, efficiency and innovation are our strengths. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Delta, BC as
Production Engineering Intern
Code: MMT / 23270
Salary: $19.50 - $25.00 per hour
MTU has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Employers for New Graduates in 2023. This special designation recognize leading companies for offering the nation's best workplaces and programs for young people starting their careers!
Support the Production department with:
- Continuous improvement, LEAN and 6S activities to reduce waste and increase value-added on the shop floor
- day-by-day support in engineering activities and projects as assigned
Student of a degree in mechanical engineering, engineering physics, integrated engineering or materials engineering with a strong interest in Aviation Industry. In addition, the following skills are preferred:
- 3D Mechanical design applications (Solid Works, CATIA, NX12 etc…)
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- MS Office skills (advanced user)
- Excellent Business English (oral & written)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, can do attitude and adaptable
- Motivated in continuous improvement and learning
- Must be an analytical thinker, initiator, and problem solver
- Energetic, hardworking and effective in team working environment as well as working independently with minimal supervision
- Interest and basic knowledge of aviation industry
The Perks (The Good Stuff):
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- Company Events
- Networking Opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted Food
Go to our website, to learn more about us. After your application is received, hiring managers will review for potential next steps.
MTU supports diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship. Official Social Insurance Number documentation must be presented when requested.