Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Intern in materials and process engineering (all genders)
This internship offers you the opportunity to get to know the materials and process engineering department of MTU Aero Engines AG.
- Various activities depending on the assignment in the departments:
- Support in the performance of materials tests: Preparing tests, setting up tests and constructing jigs and fixtures, recording measurements, evaluating results, documentation
- Preparation of material data
- Development and verification of material models
- Materials testing of damage cases
- Non-destructive testing in ultrasound, eddy current, thermography, residual stress and optical measurement techniques
- Optimization of manufacturing processes and coating systems
- Student in the field of mechanical engineering, production engineering, precision engineering, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, physical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering or a comparable course of study
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Commitment and initiative
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!