Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Working student Production (all genders)
As a working student in the Production department, you will have the opportunity to gain an insight into the technical background of Germany's leading engine manufacturer and to play an active role in day-to-day production measures.
Assignment in one of the departments listed below:
- Production Service
- Rotor production / Production technology / Production support
- Thermal processes
- Surface technology
- Quality Management
Different tasks depending on the assignment in the departments:
- Support with planning tasks
- Evaluation and preparation of data
- Participation in tool design
- Support in error analysis in serial production
- Preparation of work documents in assembly
- Introduction of new quality assurance systems
- Assistance with process optimization measures
- Student in the field of mechanical engineering, production engineering, precision engineering, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, physical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering or a comparable course of study
- Ideally first experience in the desired field of application
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!