Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Intern Production (all genders)
The internship offers you the opportunity to get to know the production area of MTU Aero Engines AG better.
Assignment in one of the departments listed below:
- Production Service
- Rotor production / Production technology / Production support
- Thermal processes
- Surface technology
- Quality Management
Different tasks depending on the assignment in the departments:
- Support in planning tasks
- Data evaluation and preparation
- Tool design
- Error analysis in the series
- Preparation of work documents in assembly
- Introduction of new quality assurance systems
- Assistance with process optimization
- Student in the field of mechanical engineering, production engineering, precision engineering, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, physical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering or a comparable course of study
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Enjoy working in a team
- High level of commitment, independent working style and proactivity
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!