Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, is searching for you:
Intern in the technical field (all genders)
As an intern in the technical area, you will have the opportunity to gain an insight into the technical background of MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg and to actively participate in day-to-day production, development and design activities.
Assignment in one of the departments listed below:
- Engineering, Research and Development
- Design, Production and Maintenance
- Information Technology
Different tasks depending on the assignment in the departments:
- Support of the specialist department in day-to-day business
- Evaluation, analysis and preparation of data and tests
- Assistance in optimizing processes, tools and design and development workflows
- Creation of work and training documents, presentations, IT applications and methods
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of internal and cross-departmental projects
- Support in planning work and the creation of designs
- Carrying out design comparisons and error analyses
Please indicate your desired field of application in your cover letter.
- Student in the field of mechanical engineering, production engineering / precision engineering / electrical engineering or process engineering, industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- Ideally first experiences in the desired field of application
- Very good MS Office skills desirable
- Good English language skills
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Independent and structured way of working
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!