Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Working student in the commercial department (all genders)
Almost all of our departments are currently looking for support from students. As a working student in the commercial department, you will have the opportunity to become acquainted with a wide variety of business topics and processes at MTU Aero Engines AG and to play an active role in them yourself.
The internship will take place in the departments listed below:
- Controlling and Finance
- Human Resources
- Organizational Development
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support in the processing of day-to-day business
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of data
- Support in the further development of processes and procedures
- Preparation and organization of meetings, workshops or events
- Support in project, supplier, applicant or contract management
- Collaboration on digitization measures
- Creation and revision of reports, documentation or templates
If you have any areas of interest, please indicate them in our application form as an answer to the question "Desired area of responsibility".
- Student in the field of business administration, economics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study
- Ideally first experience in the desired field of work
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good German and good English language skills
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!