MTU Maintenance Canada is the North American member of the MTU Maintenance network of companies, the largest independent provider of commercial engine maintenance services worldwide. Quality, efficiency and innovation are our strengths. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Delta, BC as
Code: MMTN / 23262
Salary: $43.25–$44.85 per hour
Perform Magnetic particle testing and Penetrant testing on engine and airframe piece parts or assemblies based on CGSB standards and accessories shop.
- Proactively provides feedback to the Lead regarding findings, quality & quantity.
- Perform their daily duties as assigned from a Lead.
- Ensure all RIS inspections pertaining to NDT are carried out and signed for.
- Ensure tasks/gate deadline(s) set by the Lead/Team Leader are met.
- Responsible to immediately re-prioritize their task list in conjunction with the Lead/Team Leader in the event of an work change.
- Proactively involved in process optimization.
- Must have the ability to provide practical training to others.
- Must be able to effectively carry out the duties of the position with a minimum of supervision.
- Good knowledge of MPI, FPI testing engine parts and components.
- Must possess the qualifications of an NDT Technician.
- Must have the ability to perform NDT work and possess the minimum of Level II for Magnetic Particle Testing [ MT ] and Penetrant Particle Testing [ PT ] based on the current CGSB standards for these particular disciplines.
The Perks (The Good Stuff):
- Generous Relocation Package available to eligible candidates
- We offer great benefits from your first day (no waiting period)
- 100% match company pension
- Extended Medical and Dental Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care and Rx Safety Vision Program
- Free On-site Parking
Go to our website, to learn more about us. After your application is received, hiring managers will review for potential next steps.
MTU supports diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship. Official Social Insurance Number documentation must be presented when requested.