MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company and we are growing fast. We are a subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG, a leading German engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B. V. specializes in short and medium-term engine leasing. Our service offering also includes asset management and technical consulting services.
We are a dynamic, multinational team and the culture and structure in the Company thrives under truly visionary Senior Management. With your support, we want to elevate the recognition of our worldwide leasing services to a new Level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our dedicated expert team in our office in Amsterdam as:
Intern Finance (all genders)
- Support the Finance team with accounting operations e.g. Inventory Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P
- Actively drive improvements regarding digitalization, e.g. data consolidation, implementation of new tools
- Support the CFO in ad-hoc tasks, interacting with management and MTU experts
- Prepare internal monthly reporting to senior management and shareholders
- Assist in defining efficient processes and developing new best practices
- Take responsibility for individual tasks and projects within the Finance Department
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- University education with excellent grades; business, Finance or IT education is a plus
- Proven affinity to Finance and Accounting, e.g. through former internships
- Excellent Excel skills, experience with macros or database software would be a great asset
- Fluent English with good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and business affinity
- Reliable and dedicated team player with pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality working in an international team
- Fulltime internship (40 hours per week), preferably 6 months
- Start date: January 2024
- Active student status for the entire duration of the internship (university/higher education Institution)
We look forward to meeting you!