MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With over 11,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Development Engineer Flying Fuel Cell Cooling-Line (all genders)
Code - AEFF / 623
- Development, project planning and preliminary design of the Flying Fuel Cell Cooling-Line including possible derivations (weight, aerodynamic and thermodynamic losses, temperature management of the system, system engineering, aircraft integration) with a focus on the technology development of the Flying Fuel Cell.
- Collaboration with the components involved in the design (air intake, diffuser, heat exchanger, exhaust nozzles, pumps, filters, valves, sensors, piping, etc.) as part of the design of the Cooling-Line and the Flying Fuel Cell, in particular collaboration with the external aerodynamics, which is very important on both the intake and exhaust side.
- Collaboration on the creation of innovative approaches for the design of the Flying Fuel Cell Cooling-Line, taking the requirements and functions of future drive systems into account.
- Supporting the project management and the system architects in projects up to the submission of the offer to the customer
- Further development of methods, tools and processes in forecasting
- University degree in aeronautics, aircraft systems engineering, thermodynamics, process engineering or a comparable discipline
- Experience in systems and systems cooling
- Experience in the successful management of interdisciplinary projects in the development field
- Proven analytical and structuring skills
- Scientific curiosity and creativity combined with an eye for what is feasible and essential when solving complex technical problems
- Enjoy working in cross-divisional teams and with external contact persons
- Very good knowledge of English
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers (e.g. through our cooperation with EGYM Wellpass and our MTU gym), measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working. MTU provides individual support for newcomers when moving to the greater Munich area. We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Tel.: 089-1489 2506