MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow —even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Trainee (m/f/d) Finance/Treasury
Treasury is the in-house bank of MTU Group and centralises foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate hedging, corporate funding, sales financing, cash management and transaction banking services. The candidate will pass a 18 month trainee program to learn different interfaces between treasury and MTU group’s different commercial activities before taking over a final mission in MTU’s treasury team. You join a small team with flat hierarchies, manifold challenges and great responsibility where you can grow fast and proof your own skills soon. Please submit your application until 11/30/2019 at the latest.
- Support the preparation of proposals for subsidiaries to hedge foreign currency exposure
- Prepare market information, build pricing and financial models, reconcile prices with banks as well as execute trades or funding operations
- Update cash forecasts, propose appropriate actions and support the preparation of the annual meetings with the rating agencies
- Improve the treasury management system and the continuous review of treasury processes
- University degree in finance, engineering or informatics
- Great deal of interest in IT projects and the digitalization of financial operations, basic knowledge of programming structures and languages (VB, SQL, Java) would be an asset
- Sound knowledge of capital markets, in particular of market drivers, evaluation of financial instruments and quantitative skills
- Working experience in international teams, good conduct of German language to master daily routine and solid conduct of English in professional context is mandatory
- Experience gathered from internships in the dealing room of an international bank, major corporate or as apprentice in a bank desirable
- Jobs that carry responsibility and exciting projects under an individual development plan
- Self-organized workshops as an opportunity for trainees to get to know MTU’s facilities in Germany
- Personal further training as set out in central development training programs
- Flexible working hours and flextime work arrangements
- Opportunities to network across MTU’s sites and personal support offerings
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.