Customer Service Specialist (f/m/d)
Code - CSC
Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC) is an aerospace Joint Venture Company between Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH (MTU) providing overhaul and repair services, customer support and spare engine sales to operators of P&WC products within Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We add value by leveraging the services and relationships of both partners in providing integrated solutions to delight our customers.
- Provision of Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) rental engines to customers, management of according logistics and contracts considering the involvement of relevant partners
- Maintain and improvement of customer relations and experience
- Reporting and reconciliation with the suppliers, ensuring payment alignment, incoming invoices management, accuracy with invoicing generation, margin checks
- Project management
- Successful degree in relevant studies, i.e. Business Administration, Logistics/Supply Chain or Engineering (with strong commercial skills)
- Work experience in customer service, highest focus on customer
- First experience and interest in dealing with complex situations
- Technical interest, basic knowledge of aircraft engines or aviation industry would be an asset
- Proactive, driven mind-set and experience in working in a dynamic, international environment and ability to work in a team
- Organizing capabilities and prioritisation skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SAP or other ERP platforms
We invest in the professional and personal development of each employee by providing a comprehensive range of further education and tailor-made development programs.
We offer a range of additional services tailored to your needs: A timely retirement plan is just as important to us as measures to reconcile work and family life, for example with our flexible working time models or the opportunity for teleworking. In addition, MTU is involved in health and fitness.
As a technology company, women with a qualified education are also very important to us. Your applications are especially welcome!
Interested? Then give your career a boost and send us your complete dossier, the earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations through our online application form that you can access directly from this page.
We are pleased to meet you!