MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow —even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team:
Manager Aftermarket Analysis (m/w/d)
Code - AS 671
- Execution of different analyses, e.g. maintenance cost analysis for commercial, military or industrial gas turbines (whole engine, individual modules or built groups)
- Forecast of shop visits, spare part quantities and sales as well as other aftermarket key figures for present and future engine programs. Your forecasts will be used for corporate planning, business cases, engine program decisions as well as strategy and technology projects
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of relevant aftermarket trends
- Systematic preparation of internal and external data in data bases including continued development of methods and software to improve analysis and forecasting quality
- Reporting of relevant results and providing fact-based recommendations for strategic decisions on all corporate management levels
- Maintaining and developing of internal and external contacts directly at business partners and customers and at conferences and trade fairs
- Degree (M.Sc.) in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, business engineering or an equivalent economical and technical education
- Several years of professional experience in the aviation industry in a demanding analytical position with experience related to commercial MRO, aftermarket business models and customer requirements (airlines, MRO business and OEMs)
- Highest expectations regarding the quality of your own work
- Ability to draw robust conclusions from incomplete or contradictory information
- Analytical and conceptual mind
- High degree of independent initiative and responsibility as well as a result-focused work ethic
- Confident and efficient use of data bases, software and MS Office products, especially MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Clear and efficient way of communication and well-developed reporting and presentation skills
- Persuasive and reliable interaction with all corporate management levels
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Capacity for teamwork and cross-cultural competence
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.