Welcome at MTU!
"Repair, not replace" is the recipe for success at MTU Maintenance. As a result, the globally operating company has developed into the world's largest independent maintenance engineer for civil engines. MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg, with around 850 employees, specializes in aero engines in the lower to middle thrust and power category, as well as industrial gas turbines. Join our dedicated team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, as a
Working Student (m/f/d) in Logistics
- Proactive Follow-up on Shipment Status of ongoing shipments
- Support in ERP Logistics Process Development
- Commercial Support & Office Management
- Support in Logistics Supplier & Warehouse Management (Account Set up, SOP,…)
- Preparing Training Sessions and Presentations
- Support in Project Management
- Education: Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply-Chain Management
- Hands on mentality
- Experience in Customer Service
- English is a mandatory, German is a plus
- Organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.