Welcome at MTU!
"Repair, not replace" is the recipe for success at MTU Maintenance. As a result, the globally operating company has developed into the world's largest independent maintenance engineer for civil engines. MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg, with around 850 employees, specializes in aero engines in the lower to middle thrust and power category, as well as industrial gas turbines. Join our dedicated team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, as a
Working Student (m/f/d) in Operations & Projects
Be the owner of the Invoicing Process. As the process owner, you will have the following tasks :
- Order data collection & analysis
- Customer interaction with respect to invoicing activities
- Managing suppliers. Aligning suppliers with your processes
There are several ongoing Continuous Improvement projects. You will be key in supporting the team to progress in these projects.
You will be a part of the Operations Centre of the Europe, Middle-East & Africa region. The teams are always seeking to improve and make the processes leaner. You will have the opportunity to interact with all associated departments in order to align our operations with the company requirements.
Projects and Tasks to support and improve the operations will change according to the requirements of the current ongoing projects.
- Get to be a part of an international work environment
- Get to have an insight into the Operations of an OEM in the Aviation Industry
- Get to have an unrestricted learning experience of all aspects of the company (e.g.: Operations, Finance, Business, etc.) which will prepare you for the real job market
- Get to be a part of various team events through the year
- Get to have a “start-up” work experience while working for an international company
- Education: Business Administration, Engineering, IT
- Out-of-the-Box thinking and Problem solving mentality
- English language skill are mandatory. German is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel Macros Programming)
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.