Welcome at MTU!
"Repair, not replace" is the recipe for success at MTU Maintenance. As a result, the globally operating company has developed into the world's largest independent maintenance engineer for civil engines. MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg, with around 850 employees, specializes in aero engines in the lower to middle thrust and power category, as well as industrial gas turbines. Join our dedicated team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, as a
Working Student (m/f/d): IT-Database Administration
As a Working Student, your primary task will be to assist our ERP support team.
- Establish the needs of users and monitor/control user access and security
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to GDPR
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures
- Work closely with key users, internal and external IT project managers and external database programmers
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Understand business processes and how they interact with the system
- Maintain report templates and develop new reports as required (Knowledge of Gupta Report Builder would be an
- Upload and verify data, such as price lists, that change annually
- Develop, create, and maintain system workflows
- Bachelor/ Master studies in Database Administration or Computer Science (or equivalent related field experience)
- Related database administration and management experience; supporting multiple databases, ideally Oracle
- Knowledge of basic financial processes (order to invoice, procurement)
- Ability to define, analyze and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow up, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Good English and German language skills
- Knowledge in ERP/SAP systems is a plus
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.