MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow —even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team:
Working Student (f/m/d) in Marketing & Sales Europe, Africa, Russia, Baltics - Engine Maintenance
As a Working Student, your primary tasks will be to support sales and marketing activities of the PVE sales team. The Working Student position is at our main maintenance center in Hannover–Langenhagen.
- support the internal coordination of the proposal process
- preparation of proposals for potential customers
- market analysis concerning potential customers
- preparation of customer visits
- Student in mechanical engineering, aviation technology, economics engineering or business studies
- Interest in the sales of aviation services (in particular engine maintenance services), product and market knowledge
- IT literate (SAP, MS office, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Solid English language skills, additional languages a bonus
- Target oriented, consistent approach, strong customer orientation, strategic competence, project management skills
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (Letter of Motivation, CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We look forward to getting to know you.