MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow —even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team:
Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
Code - ASD
- Assess and design new business fields including new products, services and markets as well as mapping of business models
- Identify, analyze and assess trends, product and market changes and create business analysis of customers and competitors
- Coordinate recommended actions and prepare these for the board
- Coordinate and participate in M&A projects as they affect MRO business development
- Assist in the implementation of strategies and business development concepts
- University degree in economics, engineering or law with additional qualifications in business administration or comparable qualifications
- Several years’ experience in the aviation industry, ideally with specific knowledge of the product and the MRO business model
- Good network in the MRO industry would be of advantage
- Strong understanding of technical matters and a good feeling for financials as well as entrepreneurial spirit and approach
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience with project management and project leadership
- Highly skilled in negotiations, a good communicator with the ability to persuade
- Readiness to travel within the home country and abroad
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.