MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With over 11,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Associate Engineer Structural Mechanics (all genders)
Code - AES/714
As an associate engineer in structural mechanics, you will be responsible for modeling and simulating engine components at MTU Aero Engines AG, thus making a decisive contribution to flight safety. The task is to ensure that all loads that occur during the life of a component are modeled and computed correctly. This includes design calculations for rigs and component tests as well as the evaluation of drawing deviations and repairs. You will work closely with other colleagues in your team. Our department is organized by component groups (rotors, casings, blades, bearing structures, engine dynamics and material modeling), and we are hiring in all of these teams.
- You will continue to learn on a daily basis, but also be introduced to new challenging tasks and be able to contribute your skills
- You are close to our innovative engines and cover almost all areas of structural mechanics (e.g. FEA, nonlinear dynamics, fracture mechanics, LCF, HCF)
- You can develop your skills in structural mechanics in a targeted manner
- You work in a strong team with your colleagues
- Very good bachelor's (university) or master's degree (university of applied sciences or similar) in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Graduates and experienced professionals are equally welcome
- Good knowledge of engineering mechanics and numerical simulation combined with sound IT competence
- Very good communication skills and high sense of responsibility
- Curiosity, analytical mindset and enjoyment of working in a team
- Good command of the English language
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers (e.g. through our cooperation with EGYM Wellpass and our MTU gym), measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working. MTU provides individual support for newcomers when moving to the greater Munich area. We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Tel.: 089 1489 73533