MTU Maintenance Canada is the North American member of the MTU Maintenance network of companies, the largest independent provider of commercial engine maintenance services worldwide. Quality, efficiency and innovation are our strengths. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Delta, BC as
Jr. Production Control Coordinator
Code: MMT / 23270
Salary: $30.00 per hour
The position of the Jr. Production Control Coordinator assists the Sr. Production Control Coordinator to manage the flow of work and materials within the production environment. Production Control supports the organizational goals by coordinating department activities within the value stream. Production Control ensures that internal and external priorities are defined for the accessory departments.
Typical duties include importing/exporting of data, management of production systems, creation of schedules, processing reports, and KPI data. Other duties include data analysis, error management and system clean-up or improvement initiatives. Other duties as assigned.
- Be the point of contact for a production
- Plan, schedule, and direct production activities within the functional work areas.
- Monitor milestone data and initiate recovery plans when required.
- Prepare and communicate progress and status reports.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure targets are understood and achieved.
- Develop and maintain production KPI’s for stakeholders.
- Identify work-stop or on-hold situations and consult with the responsible process owners to determine recovery plans and completion dates.
- Consult with internal stake-holders to determine materials delivery dates and identify alternate solutions.
- Coordinate and monitor the transportation and movement of to ensure correct routing and on-time delivery.
- Optimize the utilization of internal resources (labor and machines) and develop cost-effective measures to achieve exceptional business practices
- Escalate process concerns to Senior Manager Repairs and provide options for rectification.
- Coordinate process improvement projects across departments (Lean Management / CIP)
- Become an expert in and continuously coach and train peers and employees about company processes and objectives
The Perks (The Good Stuff):
- Generous Relocation Package available to eligible candidates
- We offer great benefits from your first day (no waiting period)
- 100% match company pension
- Extended Medical and Dental Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care and Rx Safety Vision Program
- Free On-site Parking
Go to our website, to learn more about us. After your application is received, hiring managers will review for potential next steps.
MTU supports diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship. Official Social Insurance Number documentation must be presented when requested.