Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC) is an aerospace Joint Venture Company between Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) and MTU Maintenance Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH (MTU) providing overhaul and repair services, customer support and spare engine sales to operators of P&WC products within Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We add value by leveraging the services and relationships of both partners in providing integrated solutions to delight our customers. For our location in Ludwigsfelde (near Berlin) we are looking for:
Controller (all genders)
Code: CSC (Finance)
- Preparation and coordination of monthly and annual financial statements (HGB) in close cooperation with Accounting, Sales, Management, Shareholders and Auditors in Germany and abroad
- Preparation of the financial statements and reporting of the foreign operating companies
- Coordination of cash forecasting, preparation of cash flow analysis and reporting
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis, decision support and presentations
- Participation and support in forecasting as well as budgeting processes (including budget planning and control)
- Participation in the implementation of SAP S4H Cloud project
- Completed studies (diploma or master's degree) in Economics with specialization in Controlling/Finance, Business Mathematics, Business Informatics or comparable degree
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, ideally HGB
- Strong ability to grasp and structure complex issues and to communicate in a precise and comprehensible manner
- High degree of initiative and affinity for numbers, processes and IT-related topics
- Solution orientation, ability to work in a (virtual) team and communication skills
- Understanding of processes as well as experience in process analysis and optimization
- Excellent German and English skills
- Very good MS Office skills, especially in Excel, SAP knowledge is a plus
It is our self-image to invest in the professional and personal development of each employee by providing a comprehensive range of further education and tailor-made development programs. Besides, you will be working very closely with other departments within our company and the group allowing you deep insights and good understanding of our business.
In addition to a broad range of benefits provided by collective agreements and beyond by CSC, we offer a range of further services tailored to your needs: Measures to balance work and family life are just as important to us as a personal retirement plan. Also, CSC is involved in health and fitness.
As a technology company, women with a qualified education are also very important to us. Your applications are especially welcome!
Then give your career a boost and send us your complete dossier, the earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations through our online application form that you can access directly from this page.
We are looking forward to meeting you!