MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With over 11,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Fertigungsplaner (all genders)
Code - TOBM 434
- abgeschlossenes Studium (TU/FH) der Fachrichtung Maschinenbau, Produktionstechnik, Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik
- Berufserfahrung im Bereich Arbeitsvorbereitung
- sicherer Umgang mit MS Office sowie gute Kenntnisse in SAP/CAQ/ CAD-System (vorzugsweise Unigraphics)
- Methodenwissen, Projekterfahrung, ausgeprägte Fähigkeit zu logisch strukturiertem Denken und Handeln
- fließende englische Sprachkenntnisse
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.