MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With over 11,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Corporate Strategy Consultant (all genders)
Code - ASU 671
- Development of corporate strategy and business segment strategies
- Independent management and processing of strategy projects / project modules
- Derivation and evaluation of strategic challenges, goals, options and recommendations for action
- Identification of disruptive opportunities and risks and development of new business models
- Supporting MTU in sustainable business development / ESG strategy
- Support of the strategic planning process
- Analysis and evaluation of long-term key figures at group and business segment level
- Completed academic degree and enthusiasm for technical / economic connections
- sound professional experience in a strategy/management consultancy
- Practical experience in holistic project management including agile methods
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Intercultural experiences
- Good command in German and English, additional languages are an advantage
- Clear and efficient communication skills, very good reporting/presentation style
The possibility for hybrid work is given and is managed self-organized within the team.
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.