Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Munich is searching for you:
Intern Strategy and Market Analysis - Focus on Data Science (all genders)
The Market Analysis group is part of the Corporate Development within MTU and comprises the following tasks:
- Monitoring and analyzing relevant markets and market developments
- Preparation of long-term market forecasts
- Transforming raw data into actionable insights for the MTU Group
This position offers you the opportunity to gain a broad overview of the commercial aviation industry and to become familiar with the strategic planning and decision-making process within the group.
- Collaboration with analysts, especially in forecasting aircraft and engine volumes and spare parts requirements as well as company revenues
- Application and further development of tools for the preparation and analysis of e.g. aircraft and engine deliveries, fleet mission and utilization data, technical information or market segments
- Support for market studies, e.g. impact analysis of crises and electric flying
- Studies in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, business administration, industrial engineering, mathematics/statistics or a similar field of study
- Knowledge of statistical tools, e.g. RStudio desirable and of database tools, e.g. MySQL desirable
- Very good skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!