Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 2,100 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen as
Bid Manager (all genders)
Kennziffer - MVOS
- Calculate and determine price quotes in accordance with complex customer requirements and under consideration of all engineering and commercial aspects
- Interact with the sales team and the customer account managers to define bidding strategies and to develop proposals in response to customer inquiries
- Support the global sales team in the management of sales campaigns, including internal coordinating with other departments and within the facilities network to ensure all requirements (technical, legal and financial) are met
- Ensure that the internal proposal management process is followed and all necessary approvals are received. Guiding and aligning with the sales team throughout the sales process, from opportunity to contract execution.
- Support the sales team in creating the offer and contract wording, including possible participation in customer visits and negotiations
- Conduct business case financial analysis including risk and chance evaluations
- Proactive support of the sales team and close cooperation across the MRO network to secure business and fulfil the sales acquisition targets
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business case requirements to ensure successful bids and customer satisfaction
- Drive strategic initiatives within the sales team including global networking across departments in order to increase efficiencies
- Degree in mechanical engineering, aviation technology, economics engineering or business studies
- Experience in the sales of technical products and services. Previous Aerospace or related industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Expert knowledge in project management
- Prepared to travel
- Solid English language skills, additional languages are a bonus, IT literate
- Strong negotiation skills
On top, you have strong client relationship skills with an excellent ability to communicate both verbal and written. Your profile shows strategic competence and you bring a consistent and target-oriented approach with a proven ability to maintain focus and prioritize multiple demands.
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working. We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
We shape the future of aviation and bridge cultures and people. Our employees' diverse ideas, experiences and perspectives are essential to our success. As an employer, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.