Associate (entry level) Engineer
Code - AssociateEngineer
We Shape the Future of Aviation - one in three planes flies with MTU technology. We work hard to keep growing – not just for tomorrow or next week, but for generations to come. Join us to shape your career and the future of aviation.
MTU is looking for a team-focused entry level engineer to join us for an opportunity to chart their path toward success. Your journey begins with a company committed to helping you develop engineering expertise, gas turbine hardware knowledge and project management skills. An important part of your journey includes training and development that is both self and company directed. Our company offers a healthy work-life balance through a flexible, partial work-from home schedule, company events, and team-building. MTU AENA employees drive their own success in a flexible environment that recognizes diversity and celebrates achievements.
To be a successful candidate, an Associate Engineer should be:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Committed to continuous improvement, self-development and knowledge growth
- Capable to plan, schedule and monitor deliverables to meet time and quality targets
- Organized and able to apply newly acquired knowledge
- Able to demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to solving problems
- Comfortable working with global customers and colleagues
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant field
- 0-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline
- Eligible to work in the United States without Sponsorship
- Occasional travel may be required
Your journey starts with one of these teams:
- Powerplant Engineering
- Product Support Engineering
- Project Management
- Repair Development Engineering
Your Future at MTU Starts Here!
Ready to give your career a boost? Send us your complete application by listing your earliest possible start date. We look forward to getting to know you.
MTU AENA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
For more information and additional resources on “EEO is the Law,” please visit: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/index.cfm
MTU Aero Engines North America, Inc. endeavors to make www.mtuusa.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 860-258-9700. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.