MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow —even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team:
Senior Manager Parts Repair (m/f) located in Zhuhai, China
Code - TZ 640
- Leading the Parts Repair Department with approx. 180 employees
- Reporting directly to the COO
- Set up and control annual targets for all part repair divisions
- Coordinate the repair development activities with all other MTU locations
- Repair department budget planning
- Strategic planning for needed repair in the future
- Regular review of in- and outsourcing requirements
- Monitoring of TAT, efficiency and productivity within the department
- Specification of new equipment and machinery
- Responsible for safety and quality in the repair department
- Responsible for compliance with OEM- and authority regulations
- Supervision of new projects, processes and improvements
- Support sales department to prepare engine and single part repair invoices
- Support manager to organize the daily production according shop controller's priorities
- Bachelor degree with major in aeronautical engineering or above, aero-engine design or aeronautical process engineering is preferred
- At least 7 years experience as an aeronautical mechanical engineering engineer, aero-engine manufacture or maintenance relevant experience is preferred; experience of aeronautical engine engineering management is highly preferred
- min. 5 years experience in engine parts repair (Repair Engineer)
- Aero-engine or aviation engineering, scientific English, usage of aircraft or aero-engine OEM documentation, EASA-FAA- and/or CAAC Regulations
- Strategic and managerial minded, to be professional in technical and human management. Cooperative, team working spirit, dedicated to individual job, sense of high responsibility and reliability, willing to adapt to intercultural working environment, able to work under workloads pressure
- Excellent English in reading, writing and speaking, able to understand, to be understood accurately and fluently, master of Office software
We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU offers an array of benefits that support the diverse needs of its employees. A modern pension scheme comes as part and parcel of our benefits package, along with solutions to help encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example our flexible work-hours policy or the TurBienchen nursery. Moreover, MTU promotes the health and fitness of its employees.
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Are you interested in the job? Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.