MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, but we make our home in Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated Team in Munich:
Project Manager HR IT WORKDAY (all genders)
Code - APS / 519
We are about to launch a new HR IT Software - WORKDAY. As member of this project group you will:
- be part of the international project for the HR transformation and support the implementation of the cloudbased HR Suite Workday
- realize work packages from planning until test phase. The focus will be on the integration of WORKDAY in the current IT landscape, esp. SAP (e.g. roles, HR data, etc.)
- responsible for the quality and the success of the work packages
- clarify the needs of process owners (requirements engineering) and realize solutions
- define user stories and work packages and manage all internal and external stakeholders
- continue to clarify requirements with process owners also after golive and build or adjust configurations
- successful, relevant degree (Bachelor / Master)
- analytical, digital and cross-linked mindset as well as structured and entrepreneurial acting
- sound experience in the configuration of business processes in WORKDAY
- solid business acumen in the steering and coordination of HR IT project tasks
- good command in SAP HCM and HR processes / data are beneficial
- good command in MS Excel. JIRA / Confluence knowledge desired
- passion for the combination of technology, strategy and operational excellence in cross-functional, international teams
In this position you can work remotely and/or in our offices in Munich in a very flexible way. Part time models are available.
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.