MTU Maintenance Lease Services B.V. is a young company and we are growing fast. We are a subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG, a leading German engine manufacturer and a globally active maintenance provider for commercial aircraft engines. MTU Maintenance Lease Services B. V. specializes in short and medium-term engine leasing. Our service offering also includes asset management and technical consulting services.
We are a dynamic, multinational team and the culture and structure in the Company thrives under truly visionary Senior Management. With your support, we want to elevate the recognition of our worldwide leasing services to a new Level.
We are looking for someone to become part of our team of experts in our Amsterdam office as:
Contract and Risk Manager (all genders)
- Standardize contract management by leading the implementation of software for contract management
- Support the management of standardizing and streamlining risk management across several business departments
- Being the point of contact for the quality and process management department for the review, update and streamline of business processes related to all legal and/-contract activities
- Support management with the provision of comprehensive information and reporting when required and lead ad-hoc projects as required and as assigned by management
- Support management in maintaining and cultivating a risk-awareness culture; proactively identify changes or development in risks, closely align internal stakeholders and define adequate measures together with management
- Fulfill all administration tasks to ensure data is correct and the systems are accurate at all times
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduated with degree in the field of law, or in any area of business accompanied by aviation leasing and finance diploma/masters
- Professional relevant working experience in contract and/or risk management (preferably in the aviation leasing and finance sector)
- Strong analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Project management experience
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Self-starter and independent working attitude
- Excellent English proficiency and preferably additional language skills
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Proficiency in relationship and contract management tools
Interested? Then prepare your career for takeoff by sending us your complete application materials, earliest start date and salary expectations. Use the online application form right here on this page.
We look forward to meeting you!