Werkstudent in der kaufmännischen Programmbetreuung EJ200 (all genders)
Dear applicant, we are very happy that you have decided to apply with MTU and are looking forward to getting to know you in the course of the application process.
Before you start the process, you should prepare the following documents on your computer as they are crucial for a successful application process. Only if all the documents are completely delivered, we can verify your application against our job openings:
- curriculum Vitae (CV) (you will find more information here)
- school certificates
- certificates / diplomas of any professional apprenticeship or university
- any work references (incl. internships)
Further information regarding online-applications:
- All fields, marked with a * are mandatory and have to be filled in
- Your provided data will be submitted according to the highest securit.y standards and will be treated absolutely confidentially.
- Your data will be checked at the relevant postions and in case that there is a possible match, we will contact you directly.
- Should you claim any legal rights according to SGB IX, please reply to the arrival notice of your application and state your claims in written form. Your application will be forwarded to the disabled-employee officer afterwards.