UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Ludwigsfelde, near Berlin, is searching for you:
Working student for aftermarket support (all genders)
The Company represent one of the world's leading aircraft engine manufacturers as the exclusive service center for all engine operations located in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The service center is the single point of contact for after-sales support in the territory including repair and overhaul, engine fleet management, customer support and logistic support functions.
- Support the team in the provision of rental engines to customers , including invoicing support, monthly collection of engine utilization hours and tracking of engine inventory in the EMEA region
- Development of working processes to drive world-class customer support levels
- Liaison with global team located in other regions
- Invoice review for the Rental department
- Technical and organizational support for the implementation of SAP
- Student in the field of technical business management, engineering or a comparable course of study
- Enjoyment of project work and distrinct solution and service orientation
- Very good English language knowledge
- Independent and committed way of working, ability to work in a team as well as creative approach to new challenges
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!