UPLIFT YOUR FUTURE
10,000 People. 16 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Hannover-Langenhagen is searching for you as:
Performance Engineer (all genders)
Code - MHIE
- Elaborating and providing performance data, execution of performance calculations for engine test runs including detailed assessment, analysis and documentation across sites and worldwide
- Working in troubleshooting teams to provide solutions in the event of deviations in engine performance and test cell function
- Management of and participation in research and development projects
- Presentation and discussion of engine and performance-related issues, also with external and international customers
- Assessment of hardware and software of engine test cells regarding their aero- and thermodynamic impact on the overall engine operational behavior and efficiency
- Representing MTU's interests in discussions on performance issues with engine manufacturers, government agencies and suppliers
- Supporting Sales in technical matters related to fleet performance and performance analytics
- Degree in aerospace engineering, engine design, general mechanical engineering with a focus on turbo machinery or thermodynamics, physical engineering or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
- Knowledge of aero engine performance calculations
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience with the application of power calculation software (MOPS, NPSS, GasTurb or similar) desirable
- Basic knowledge of the operation of engine test cells or similar test beds and measurement technology
- Experience with CFD and CAD applications beneficial
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, Matlab Simulink or similar) desirable
- Good MS-Office skills
- Business fluent English skills required, basic German language Skills desirable
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
We offer you numerous additional services that are tailored to your needs. These include extensive further training and customized development programs, an attractive pension scheme, health and fitness offers, measures to combine family and professional life, such as flexible working time models or the possibility of mobile working.
We offer you the best possible conditions for your success!
Being a high-tech company, it is in our best interests to also capitalize on the unique skills and qualities women with a strong set of qualifications bring to the table. We actively encourage applications from female candidates who fit the bill.
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary requirement, and use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page.
We look forward to getting to know you.