Over 11,000 People. 18 Locations worldwide. One in three planes files with our Technology.
Even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. We shape the future of Aviation. The only thing missing: You.
Our team in Langenhagen is searching for you:
Intern On-Site Services (all genders)
You are eager to learn more in a very dynamic market environment where Customer is First? You have english and ideally also german skills? A believer that with digitalization we can get both: Better processes, more speed and fun working! Join our family to expand knowledge and show that you can find solutions and improvements in a highly entrepreneurial set up. You will be part of the team to support our airline customers and owners to find the right solution for their problem
- Interaction with other internal departments to support our business
- Be part of the digitalization process and take over small projects to improve business processes
- Coordinate projects between locations and also world-wide
- Support our team to organize repair events at costumer and get to know the world of MTU On-Site Services
- Student in the field of industrial engineering, software development, business administration or a comparable course of study
- Adopting an entrepreneurial mindset through previous student work
- Structured way of working and organisational skills
- Creativity, initiative and a hands on mentality
- Good German and fluent English skills
Starting date is always the 1st of each month.
- Insights into practical work in aviation as an innovative, high-tech industry
- Exciting jobs that carry responsibility and are performed in an atmosphere of team spirit
- A personally assigned contact and individual support services
- Flexible working hours and compensatory time off
- Networking opportunities
Give your career a boost and send us your complete application (CV, Transcript of Records, High School Diploma).
We are looking forward to getting to know you!